A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ryu Aokawa's Angelic Spirit guardian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belphegor

PostSubject: Ryu Aokawa's Angelic Spirit guardian   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Name: Angelo Credo

Looks: Angelo Credo

Element: None

How you came to have this demon/spririt: Ryu Killed Angelo during an Battle when Angel tried to become Half Angel to be stronger than the S-raned ninja Ryu Aokawa But Ryu then Stabbed him in the middle of his transformation and angelo died becoming a Angelic Spirit in which belongs to his Slayer which is Ryu Aokawa.

Angelo can bond with Ryu to create an angelic form or Become solid for a short period of time and do serious damge to an enemy.

Demon or spirit?: Angelic Spirit

Tenshi's permanent doujutsu:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryu Aokawa's Angelic Spirit guardian   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Approved

I am Sasuke Uchiha, the kage of the Sound, the leader of Snake, and your worst nightmare. Try to kill me and you die, fight me and I'll rip your head off. Leave me alone and you might live... but I can't promise you it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutow.heavenforum.com

Ryu Aokawa's Angelic Spirit guardian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1