A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wandering

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Brisinge nodded slowly like he understood but he really didnt right now "how are you immune to the cold Kayler?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Kayler hesitated, the smile on her face faltering and the happy gleam in her eyes growing dark and secretive. Although her smile returned to its earlier look, her eyes stayed dark, making her young appearance become somehow older. "It's a bit... complicated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Brisinge winced slightly and put the coat on quietly he thought he had hit a subject in which Kayler did not wish to speak about Brisinge understood that he had many things he didnt like to talk about as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Kayler wanted to punch herself in the gut where she knew her secret resided, purring and waiting for her turn to take over. She knew it wasn't something she should want to do but she was a bit tired of having to hide her. Stop hiding me then... tell him, maybe he won't be as afraid as you think.. Dusk whispered to Kayler quietly. Kayler tried to ignore the purring that erupted inside of her, escaping her lips. She was surprised as the quietest words escaped her lips, "You won't think me a freak.. will you?" The purring stopped as Dusk listened carefully to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Brisinge shakes his head slightly as he stares at Kayler with his little black eyes "i dont think of people in a mean way it doesnt feel good when it happens to me so i dont want to do it to other people either" he said softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:32 pm

"Alright," Kayler murmured, glancing around just incase someone was around. Although she sensed no one around she still grabbed Brisinge's hand, pulling him away from where they stood. She let him go after a little bit and stopped, her red eyes serious and dark, a little lighter though. "Okay..." She took a deep breath, "I have a... er...cat demon I guess you could call her. SHe's not really a cat, actually she's a pretty little snow tiger thing. I'm not completely sure how she's there or when I found her there but she controls alot of my emotions and actions. And three nights a month I become her, she actually transforms my body to look like her and takes over during the three stages of the full moon. All the other times, I'm me... but then again I'm not. When I'm secretive and quiet and alone, that's her. My regular hyperactive self is just me." She looked at him, her expression blank, a hint of curiosity sparking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 am

Brisinge listened intently and nods "i see Kayler and do i have to worry that if you transform you will hurt me?" he asked softly he liked Kayler but he had to be sure if he wasnt he could get hurt or killed and both were not good options for him he didnt think Kayler would harm him after all she was very nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayler teh Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:17 pm

He is but a boy... If he were to attack me I would let him. Dusk whispered to me and I shook my head, "She doesn't attack my friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering   

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2