A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Relaxing at the Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

PostSubject: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Sakura sat down on a bench, fixated on a new book she recently borrowed from the library. She was reading about some new genjutsu she might be able to use to her advantage. 'Hm, this one looks interesting...' she thinks with a faint smile, deciding to read into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Ikatsu had stayed in this infested village long enough to know where everything was at and who people were. He saw one of the famous Konoha Nine and walked over to her, sakura. He smirked at her "sakura haruno correct?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

She looked up from her book and nodded, staring at the boy curiously. "Yes, did you need something?" she asks, raising an eyebrow in slight suspicion of his smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm

"just wondering if you could teach me that insane strength of yours...." He smiled widely. He always wanted her strength ability, but never had the chance to get it.

ooc: he smiles like gin from bleach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:39 pm

(Lol, sorry I don't watch Bleach so I wouldn't know... XDD)

She looked at him a bit surprised for a moment before she closes her book and places it on the bench. She stood up before folding her arms over her chest. "Hm, well I don't teach just anyone my training methods. Think you can you prove to me that you've got what it takes?" she asks with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 pm

"of course" He smirked much like sasuke would have years ago, but without any hatred in it. His hair swayed slightly in the light breeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Her eyes widen a bit when she noticed something odd about his smirk...it reminded her a little bit of Sasuke. She frowned at the thought before she forced it out from her mind. "Well alright, I'll need to ask you a few questions before we begin to see if you'll be able to do this training. How is your chakra control?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:46 pm

"I'd say... pretty good.... maybe average chuunin level right now.. but I havent tested it yet..." He shrugged
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 pm

"Well chakra control is key in my techniques, watch." She pulled out one of her black gloves before she put it on. She forced a little chakra into her fists, making her fist glow a light blue.

"You need to learn how to control your chakra properly as well as learning how to send it to other parts of your body such as your feet or hands." she explains, making her chakra disappear. "You need to learn the basics of chakra control before you can try out my moves...are you willing to do that?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:52 pm

"you mean tree walking and water walking right?" He tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:54 pm

"So you've heard of it then, that's good. How did you do?" she asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:01 pm

"hmm... let me think" He said before walking towards a tree. He litteraly walked up it quite easily. He didnt seem to notice. He then walked on a branch and ended upside down and sat down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 pm

She sweat-dropped a bit but she nodded her head. "Alright, now how about walking on water? You just as good?" she asks, putting a hand on her hip. "Show me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:07 pm

He jumped down from the tree and landed on his feet by flipping in midair. He smiled at her and walked over the the pond. He flipped on his hands and started doing a hand stand on the water. "beleive it or not chakra control helps with using a sword..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Her sweat-drop only doubled in size when he began to show off a little. "Well I can see you don't need to work on the basics, guess we can just move forward from here then. But it's not going to be easy." she warned him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:10 pm

"I hate easy things... too..... well er... easy and boring" He smirked eager to learn. His eyes seemed to twinkle at the thought of applying that super strength to his swords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:14 pm

"Alright then, since you seem to have chakra control down, you shouldn't have too much of a problem forcing your chakra into hands. The key is to keep it flowing and constant like you would when you're walking on water or walking up a tree." she explains a matter-of-factly. She tosses him a black glove.

"Give it a try." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:24 pm

He put it on and flexed his hand, it was now or never. He took a deep breath and charged chakra into his right hand, then punched the tree, releasing all the chakra at once, making a hole about a foot wide in the tree. He smirked widely seeing this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:28 pm

"Oh wow, you sure do learn fast..." she mumbled, resisting the urge to twitch. "Well if you keep practicing, you should be able to make more damage, like so."

She put on her glove before she raised her chakra covered fist and slammed it into the ground, causing a deep crack to form, now standing in a huge crater. "See..." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:33 pm

ooc: you realize the gloves dont do shit right XD?

He had too keep himself from falling over at the crater. He knew she had insane strength but GOD this was unbeleivable. "th-thanks" He bowed to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:36 pm

(It's supposed to protect your hand...you want a bloody hand after punching the ground? XDDD)

She jumped out from the crater and stood in front of him. "Hm, how rude of me, here we are training and I never bothered to ask for your name. Sorry about that." she apologized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:37 pm

"ah... Ikatsu.. shikyo" He smiled breifly being trying the exercise again only to get an inch added to his foot of damage to the tree. "damn..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:41 pm

She laughed a little, putting a hand on his shoulder to help calm him down. "You can't expect to get it down in one day, you need to practice Ikatsu. Practice makes perfect after all, in fact, I still have to train and practice..." she explains with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 pm

"might explain the crater..." He mumbled. He was envious of those people who had people to train them, while he had to learn almost everything on his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 pm

"But I'm impressed with your progress, I'll admit. You keep practicing and eventually you'll be able to make craters like that, maybe sooner than you think." she reassured him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Park   

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next